[CentOS] Dag's comment at linuxtag

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Jun 30 13:10:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, Linux Advocate wrote:

> beranger5ca at yahoo.com...  , u have a problem with dag...and now it looks like u have a problem with linus torvalds himself.... u talk abt the need for cooperation,etc.... but you apparently dont get that 'you have to give respect to get respect' & 'give cooperation to get cooperation'

I don't have a problem with Radu-Cristian, I think it's great that he
provides me some feedback.

He wants me to do some things for him for free (unfortunately I am a
freelancer and not a millionaire).

I want him to help me fix those things for free.

So I guess we are both very alike, we want each other to fix those things
for free :)