[CentOS] LSI Logic MegaRAID 8480 Storage controller

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:05:14 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Joseph L. Casale
<JCasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:

> I wish I had one of my cards running, but just looking at
> the syntax, from my experience running this app, I would say
> you need to do: # MegaCli -AdpPRSetDelay -Val33 -a0 if you
> wanted 33 hours :) What are you trying to change it to anyway?
> Is the value sane?

+ /home/drew/bin/MegaCli -AdpPRSetDelay -Val168 -a0
^MInvalid input at or near token -AdpPRSetDelay

Hmm.  It didn't like that either!

I'm just trying to figure out the command syntax.
And writing some utility scripts.

-AdpPRSetDelay -Val  is just the first command in
the manual that sets a value, and there is neither
a specification of the syntax for -Val, nor an
example command using -Val

Will probably leave the -AdpPRSetDelay at 168
But I still need the syntax for setting -Val in other
commands.

I bet you didn't learn the syntax from the manual.
I'll bet you inherited some scripts from someone else,
and learned by tweaking working scripts.

--
Drew Einhorn