[CentOS] php 5.2

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Mar 16 10:03:42 UTC 2009

Jim Perrin wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Melinda Odom <info at designhosting.biz> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any news about CentOS 5.2 updating to php 5.2?
>>

> There have been packages for php 5.2 in the Centos Testing repository
> for a while now. They work fine (for me at least), it's just that very
> few folks are reporting the functionality, so they aren't moving into
> centosplus or more common repositories.
>
> See http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories for more information

It seems to me that feedback to packages in testing are getting lost. I
sent mine for PHP and PostgreSQL (both run really fine on a  number of
our servers), but there is no reply and no reaction. Maybe a Wiki-Page
or a ticket would be a better place to gather feedback then the L.

Regards,

Peter

--

Dott. Peter Hopfgartner