[CentOS] OT: centos.org web site not responding

Tue Mar 17 00:45:08 UTC 2009

2009/3/16 Victor Padro <vpadro at gmail.com>:
<snip>

<snip>

> Try restarting your router/modem in order to adquire a new IP address from
> the ISP's pool.
> maybe that could work

Yuk. That is what I did for a long time, so I could use the SMTP on
our web sites. Frequently, the IP's I'd get from our ISP were listed
with Spamhaus. I gave up and started using Gmail...  I will try that,
if my wife isn't surfing at this time. It could well be that
layeredtech has blocked the IP I got this morning, from the server
centos.org uses there.