[CentOS] Getting ready for CentOS 5.4

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Mar 24 17:37:04 UTC 2009

Scott Silva wrote:
>> Also, were not getting ready for 5.4. were going to be getting ready for
>> 4.8 first, then a CentOS6 Beta and then a 5.4.
>
> And then maybe you can take a breath?

Thats a good point. One thing that I hope to work towards and I feel we
are getting setup to do is get a constant trot going, so it does not
come down to a mad rush, then the quiet bits to be followed by a mad
dash again. Automating as much as possible, and spreading the
need-people-for bits of the process seems to be the way to go.

5.3 should ship in a few days, once its all done. I'll post a much
longer version of the paragraph above. It would be really good to have
more ideas and thought process's thrown in