[CentOS] freeradius version

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Wed Mar 25 16:05:28 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:56:30AM -0400, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 08:44 -0700, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> > What about branching Fedora freeradius for EPEL?
>
> I guess I can I make a package request there (I already checked - they
> don't have it).
>
> Are people really deploying freeradius-1.1.3??

Seriously doubt it.  If I still worked at an ISP and did want to pay
for Radiator, I would not use such an old version.  It's one thing if
someone is backporting security fixes and such into it... :-)

I'd be going the manual route.  I'd vote for branching this into EPEL
which would hopefully keep it in sync with the F10 version, and, that
failing update the CentOS-Extras one.

Ray