[CentOS] Installing on LVM on SW-RAID

Dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 02:54:03 UTC 2009

On 27-Mar-09, at 7:48 PM, Norberto Bensa <nbensa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 11:25 PM, Dnk <d.k.emaillists at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I went through this EXACT thing last month, and with help of the
>> list,
>> I got it done. I can send you my step by step tomorrow.
>
> The thread about 4 x 500GB ?
>
> I read it quickly, but if I got it right, they're suggesting to put
> root fs outside of the lvm pv...
>

> Thanks,
> Norberto

It was that thread, but it grew into quite the discussion. I wrote my
stuff down step by step for myself to remember later. What kind of
raid are to setting up? In my case I had 2x raid 1 then lvm. But the
basics should still apply. I am on my phone hence I can't send you the
write up until tomorrow.