[CentOS] sylpheed email client oddity

Frank Cox

theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 29 17:17:37 UTC 2009

With the Sylpheed email client:

Compose a message
Click the button to attach a file to that message
Attach a file
Save the message to draft
Compose another message
Click the button to attach a file to that message

With Sylpheed 2.5.0 on Fedora 10 I see the directory containing the file that I
attached when composing the first message, which is what I expect to see.

With sylpheed-2.0.4-0.el5.rf  on Centos 5, I see the Sylpheed draft folder.  To
attach another file from the original directory I have to navigate back there.

I don't remember it doing that before.  Have I screwed up a setting somewhere?
I searched through both the Sylpheed preferences and the Gnome preferences and
didn't see anything relevant.