[CentOS] Easiest way to get samba up and working for Windows users?

Thu Mar 5 20:03:48 UTC 2009
Noob Centos Admin <centos.admin at gmail.com>

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 3:57 AM, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:

> Learn to use a file editor and edit the configs yourself. That is the only way
> to have the best control.

That's generally how I try to do things, except sometimes hand
"written" doesn't work the way I expect it to. Then I'd like to have a
GUI that does works, then learn from the conf file it creates if
possible. Unfortunately, in this case they didn't work either! :D

Once you have a working config, copy and modify it
> for the next share.

That's the part of the problem I'm facing, getting a working config to
be working on another machine where things might not be exactly be the
same and the whole voodoo ritual starts anew.