[CentOS] fs for > 16 TiB partition

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Wed May 6 17:39:16 UTC 2009

While the fsck.xfs essentially is nothing more than a /bin/true, do note that if you EVER need to run xfs_check or xfs_repair, you need mre than a fair amount of RAM to properly check the volume. See the following URL for the gory details:

Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations
Minerva Networks, Inc.
Cell:  (650) 704-6633