[CentOS] OT: Photo Editor to reduce 272 photos to VGA at once

Lanny Marcus

Thu May 7 12:57:42 UTC 2009

I returned from Bogotá and have a Folder with 272 photos that total
419.9 MB. I would like to email them to several people who were there
for the concerts I attended. I have Picasa, gThumb (not really an
Editor but I believe it can reduce the quality of photos) and The GIMP
installed. Is there a way I can have a photo editor reduce all of them
to VGA size, without doing that 272 times? The people who will receive
them  are using M$ Windoze.  Also, they are in a folder and it doesn't
seem possible to attach a folder in gmail. A good way to zip them up
in one file that can be unzipped on Windoze boxes? TIA!

P.S.
I met people there who participate in the forum for my favorite
singer. I suspect it would be equally interesting, to meet many of the
people who participate in this Mailing List.