[CentOS] Calendar server

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon May 11 22:06:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 17:31 -0400, Max Hetrick wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>
> > Do you think you might want webmail also? If so, the Horde apps from the
> > extras repo will do it for you.
>
> Hi, Scott,
>
> I've been "evaluating" Zimbra for a bit now, as it seemed that
> configuration and set up of Horde was kind of complicating. I wasn't
> aware that it was in the repo, though, so perhaps I'll give it another shot.
>
> Are there any docs that you are aware of to getting it up and running
> using the RPMs?
>
> I know the Horde website has documentation on installing things, but
> they seem custom to installing it manually and compiling packages, etc.
> Honestly, their documentation seems lacking from a configuration stand
> point.
----
yes, horde stuff can be a bit difficult to set up the first time because
there is so much flexibility and each module has its own setup.

The 'extras' seems to be a bit behind, perhaps that was something Johnny
was taking care of and I haven't seen him around CentOS for quite a
while. You would probably want to use the tarballs from horde at this
point but there is a lot of help for horde setup, you can ask this list
or better yet, the horde list.

Craig

believed to be clean.