[CentOS] Printing graphics on CentOS 5.3

MHR

mhullrich at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:51:20 UTC 2009

I am absolutely thrilled and delighted to report that the problem I
have been having on CentOS since I first started using it, back in
4.4, of having all images (graphics) print out from the image viewer
as all-black pages appears to be gone!

I just printed 13 graphics from the image viewer directly to my laser
printer, and they're all excellent.

I suppose it could be that I'm using a more-supported laser printer
now (Brother 2140) than then (Minolta PagePro 1100), with a driver
that actually works properly - I don't know.

I'm just extremely pleased that this works, regardless pf who should
get the blame/credit!

Okay, I'm getting my breath back, now....

<RBFG>

mhr