[CentOS] [OT] Anyone use a Blackberry?

Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com
Sat May 16 18:54:55 UTC 2009

Hi Guys.

Oh, I might not have been totally clear.

What I want is to be able to have one record per person and inside
that record see all invoices I have sent, their product serial
numbers, all the e-mails, etc,etc Be able to send and receive or link
e-mails to the customers record, etc.

-Jason