[CentOS] Random server reboot after update to CentOS 5.3

Mathew S. McCarrell mccarrms at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:36:58 UTC 2009

Actually, I've also been experience this issue on a two identical custom
built systems running 5.3 x64 with Xen.  I experienced the issue under the
same kernel that Peter is running and the first kernel released with 5.3.
In my particular instance, I'm attributing these random crashes to hardware
problems since I'm only experiencing the issues on these two systems and not
an older Dell PowerEdge 850 which is set up with the same software
configuration.
Matt

--
Mathew S. McCarrell