[CentOS] Random server reboot after update to CentOS 5.3

Mathew S. McCarrell mccarrms at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:24:59 UTC 2009

Nope, all of my adapters are Intel.
0f:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 80003ES2LAN Gigabit Ethernet
Controller (Copper) (rev 01)
0f:00.1 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 80003ES2LAN Gigabit Ethernet
Controller (Copper) (rev 01)
20:04.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82541PI Gigabit Ethernet
Controller (rev 05)

Matt

--
Mathew S. McCarrell