[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS 5 i386 - The CentOS-5.3 i386 Live CD is released

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Wed May 27 10:37:29 UTC 2009

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

> Nothing will keep from joining the live CD project on
> http://projects.centos.org/ - constructive input is
> always welcome.

Oh. Knowing that CentOS is the most conservative from all the EL clones, I don't expect 'heresies' to be accepted.

Should I switch completely to CentOS (that is, laptop(s), etc.), I should rather see whether I could be of any help with other issues, such as CentOS extras (e.g. how safe is to mix 'extras' with RPMforge with centos.karan.org when one needs more software? mixing EPEL with RPMforge is *known* to lead to some RPM hell).

> The problem is more that your client breaks threading, as
> it does not insert an In-Reply-To: line.

All I can do in Yahoo Mail is to preserve the "--- On date, someone wrote:" line.

Thanks,
R-C