[CentOS] Deluge torrent client issue

attila.mathe at orange-ftgroup.com attila.mathe at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed May 27 13:39:01 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Does someone know, why I'm receiving the following error message for the Deluge torrent client under 5.3, when I'm trying to access the Web interface ?

DBusException : The name org.deluge_torrent.dbusplugin was not provided by any .service files
Oops, Deluge Broke :-( , You might have found a bug, or you did something really stupid ;-).

How could I resolve it? (no jokes pls)

Thx,
A.