[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CESA-2009:1075 Moderate CentOS 5 i386 httpd Update

Thu May 28 18:05:45 UTC 2009
Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu>

On Thu, 28 May 2009, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> the entire 'el5s2' suite of packages had an update recently, and is
> pending a push out - but it will not happen before Monday. I suggest you
> read the advisory and make a decision based on that.

I've read it, and if you are going to push out the el5s2 programs next
week, I will hold off, for now. Any significant delays, though, and I'll
re-evaluate. Thank you, and thanks so much for all your hard work!

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***