[CentOS] CentOS Mirrored On RapidShare [Links Here]

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Nov 1 22:56:38 UTC 2009

On 11/01/2009 10:15 PM, James Bensley wrote:
 > for premium account holders RapidShare can deliver up
> 100Mbps download speeds.

Just want to point out that there are centos mirrors that deliver >
700mbps fairly regularly, and there are ( specially if you are on I2 )
mirrors that do a gigabit as well.

As a second point of reference the CentOS-5.4/DVD/x86_64 torrent is
currently seeding at > 390MB/sec. I dont know how much faster, since the
machine I can test on cant handle more than that on i/o ( only has 6
disks under there ).