[CentOS] CentOS Mirrored On RapidShare [Links Here]

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Mon Nov 2 01:24:19 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 03:15:36AM +0200, Bazy wrote:

> This is spam, since CentOS has mirrors in most of the world's countries.

	The 174 lines of noise you didn't bother to trim out of your
	reply can be construed as "spam" too.

	Folks, can you please trim replies to mailing list posts in
	the future?  Please?  It's every bit as annoying as top-posting.

	Thanks :)

							John

--
It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable
to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.