[CentOS] nm-applet with wlan0 in CentOS 5.4

Bernard Lheureux

bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org
Mon Nov 2 10:02:46 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I would like to find a soluce fo a very annoying problem I have since
I've installed CentOS 5 on my Lenovo R60 Laptop...
Everything works correctly excepted a small thing, the nm-applet of
NetworkManager-gnome always report my wlan0 in error status, even when
my wifi network is connected correctly and working without problem...
It behaves as if wlanx intefaces were not recognized by nm-applet...
How can I solve this ?

PS: every packages of this machie are up-tu-date in CentOS 5.4
Thanks for your help

M$-Internet Exploder est le cancer de l'Internet, voyez pourquoi ici:
http://www.aful.org/ressources/documentations/msie-problemes-securite