[CentOS] Nagios check_file size in another machine

kebo jantan

jantan.kebo99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:48:53 UTC 2009

Dear all....
any one can help me???
I am aware of monitoring disk space using nagios (disk partitions with
check_disk).
Now, I have a situation that I would like to monitor size of an individual
file through nagios. e.g /var/lib/mysql/somedatabase/vlog.myd, this file
will grow very fast and i would like to monitor if the size of this file
crosses 1.5 G.
I'm already used 'check_file' but this can't solved my problem. The file in
another machine, that 'check_file' can't do it.