[CentOS] Question - Xen host, DHCPD and guest VMs

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Nov 7 14:31:23 UTC 2009

Scot P. Floess wrote on Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:46:35 -0500 (EST):

> OK - I'll look through the list and see if I can find the discussion :)

I think you actually found it already. It's on the xen list and not on
centos-virt, sorry. But you will find a related thread about problems with
xenbr0 on centos-virt just a few days earlier. Maybe it gives you some
hints if you read both. I'm not sure if I solved this problem.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany