[CentOS] Serious Privileges Problem: Second Post!

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 16:50:20 UTC 2009

selinux must be off because I moved the whole folder to a backup.
Regarding running index.py, how? I tried this:
python index.py
and it just printed the whole thing to screen. But I can't image how there
would be an indent error. (1) This exact file without edit displays fine on
another server. (2) I copied the whole thing and pasted it into test.py. I
can't explain the size difference.

[root at 13gems global_solutions]# diff index.py test.py
1,19c1,17
< #!/usr/bin/python
<
< import string