[CentOS] Inquiry:How to get remote login via frame relay link over E1?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:15:32 UTC 2009

Yes, the type of connection does not matter, but each connection point must have
routes to the others.  Each end of your frame relay connection should have its
own address and the system at each end should have routes to the network
segments at the other end.  Normally you would have a default route towards your
internet connection with more specific routes for your internal networks with
private address ranges.