[CentOS] anyone tried firefox 3.5 under centos 5.4

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:45:48 UTC 2009

Hey

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Janez Kosmrlj
<postnalista at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So you didn't have any problems on 5.3. I am more interested in those who
> had problems on 5.3.
> There where some problems with system stability with some graphic drivers.
> There was some workaround and I wanted to ask if someone tested if it is
> still necessary.

My X just crashed when I visited a few "special" pages. The Newsletter
page being one of them. But at the time (2 month ago) there was
apparently no way of getting it working so I gave up. I haven't tried
it recently though. Try it, maybe your card is not affected.

I used the mharris rpm ;)

Cheers Didi