[CentOS] please suggest reading on Linux memory management

Alan McKay

alan.mckay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:39:34 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

This is sort of a follow up to my email yesterday about memory leaks.
 I'd found some really good reading material in my hour or so of
googling prior to sending that email.  Wondering if anyone can
recommend good reading on the topic - including raw facts like this
jackpot I seem to have hit upon (
http://www.kernel.org/doc/gorman/html/understand/ ), as well as
articles on troubleshooting techniques and so forth.

thanks,
-Alan