[CentOS] vsftpd question

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:31:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Victor Subervi <victorsubervi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi;
> I've learned how to add a user and change the root dir of vsftpd (which of
> course is undocumented). Now I need to learn how to make it so that a given
> user can only access his/her folder (within the root dir). Please advise.

Please stop being rude to the members of this list.

This list is for people who are having trouble accomplishing a set
task or have a question. It is not a 'system administration by proxy'
tool because you can't be bothered to try on your own, or are to
busy/lazy to read the documentation.

George Orwell