[CentOS] vsftpd question

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 10:48:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Victor Subervi <victorsubervi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi;
> > I've learned how to add a user and change the root dir of vsftpd (which
> of
> > course is undocumented). Now I need to learn how to make it so that a
> given
> > user can only access his/her folder (within the root dir). Please advise.
>
> Please stop being rude to the members of this list.

I am not being rude in the least. Perhaps it is because email is so
difficult to communicate attitudes, as we all know, that you are viewing
things one way while I am saying them another. At any rate, please accept my
apologies, although I have not been rude and therefore truly have no need to
apologize.