[CentOS] Hello Everyone

earl ramirez

earlaramirez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:08:32 UTC 2009

  Hello Everyone,
   My names is Earl Ramirez, I am from the little islands of Trinidad and
   Tobago.I will like to be part of this wonderful community
   I'm new to CentOS and I will like to contribute in any way that I can, I
   have a few certificates which include Security+ and Linux+ from Comptia.
I'm
   currently preparing for RHEL exam so I think that I might be able to
   contribute in some little way.
   I hope that you accept me as part of this community
   Thank
   Earl

- Done.

--
Evolution Of Linux OS "The Most Powerful Operating System In The World"