[CentOS] my local mirror stopped working

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:26:51 UTC 2009

> This is your issue. Your rsync command  calls the minor version
> specifically, which can be a bad thing.

Aha - OK.   The thing is I want to maintain my 5.3 mirror - I guess it
makes sense for me to stop calling rsync for it does it?  Since there
will be no more updates to it?

On my mirror I have 5.3 and 5.4, but my "5" symlink points to 5.3.   I
guess I should change everything over to include the minor number
then?