[CentOS] CentOS Enterprise IPA (Identity, Policy, and Audit) Server

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Thu Oct 1 13:03:01 UTC 2009

On 10/01/2009 07:22 AM, Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho wrote:
> Johnny Hughes wrote:
>>
>> I forgot to mention that the CentOS Directory Server is already part of
>> the regular CentOS Extras repository, and should install from there as a
>> dependency for CentOS EIPA
>>

> Good to know! I was thinking that is was still available on testing
> repository.
>
> By the way, any position about this issue?
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3719

I am not the lead guy for the Directory Server (hi Tim :D) ... however,
my feeling on that bug is that you need to get Red Hat to do it that way
and not to have us do it.

Our goal is to make it just like upstream does it ...

At least that is my initial take.

Now, if upstream does release it that way and we somehow did not make it
the same, then that is a different issue, and we will correct it.  But I
would think that is unlikely.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes