[CentOS] Linux CD Stores

ML

mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com
Thu Oct 8 03:23:15 UTC 2009

HI All,

It seems that the days of ordering burned CD's of distros has faded.
People just have fast internet now. I recall a number of times that I
ordered Slackware CD's or others because it was just easier than
downloading and burning myself. I am actually planning on ordering
CentOS 5.4 media when available to support the project.

Does anyone think these store make any money? (Linux CD Mall, Linux CD
Shop, Linux Central...etc)

I see a number of them (like Mad Tux) dont exist anymore.

Wouldn't someone selling a set for a few dollars plus shipping clean up?

Opinions, please.

-ML