[CentOS] web based file sharing software

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Oct 8 21:06:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 22:56, Ramon Nieto <rnieto.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Does anybody knows about web based file sharing software? of course
> that runs on centos.
>
> i have found 3 proyects on sourceforge, but i would like to hear from
> you what do you use or what do you recommend?.

Hi,

we are developing and maintaining AjaXplorer:
http://www.ajaxplorer.info

whose default (and mature) backend is based on PHP, so there is no
reason why it should not run on CentOS (which one precisely?).
Most users are very happy with it, and it is very simple to install and admin.
I recommend that you give it a try.

We are also working on a Java server backend with even more features,
but it is not yet released. RHEL/CentOS is among the target platforms
for deployment.

Cheers,

Mathieu