[CentOS] PHP 5.2

mbneto mbneto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:36:45 UTC 2009

Hi Majian,

Thanks for the info but my post is about the webstack packages for centos
that were in the testing repo and were supposed to me moved to a 'stable'
repo soon.

The last message was from april so I was wondering if we have any update on
this matter.

Regards.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Majian <jiannma at gmail.com> wrote:

> The PHP development team is proud to announce the immediate release of PHP
> 5.2.0. This release is a major improvement in the 5.X series, which includes
> a large number of new features, bug fixes and security enhancements.
>
> You can download it on its website: http://www.php.net/downloads.php
> and compile it by source code
>
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM, mbneto <mbneto at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any news regarding this?  The last email I saw about the webstack
>> is from april.
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Eduardo Silvestre <
>> eduardo.silvestre at nfsi.pt> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello z00dax,
>>>
>>>  any update about this issue? As i can see, in centos 5.3 the version of
>>> php still 5.1.6.
>>> Did you have any ETA to php 5.2.0 be moved to release repo? I need
>>> upgrade to new php version to support "DateTime" function.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Eduardo Silvestre
>>> nfsi telecom, lda.
>>>
>>> eduardo.silvestre at nfsi.pt
>>> Tel. (+351) 21 949 2300 - Fax (+351) 21 949 2301