[CentOS] Resolv.conf with multiple adaptors on multiple networks

ML

mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com
Fri Oct 9 15:39:07 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I did a clean install of CentOS 5.3 yesterday. During setup I
activated both adapters on startup. etho is my public IP and eth1 is
my private/internal IP.

It did not let me specify nameservers though.

So I know this is resolv.conf.

I know I put in:
nameserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
nameserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

But how do I put in nameservers for specific networks? Example, I want
my public IP to resolve to the comcast name-servers top get out to
things like Google. I want internal to default to my internal DNS once
I have it setup.

-Jason