[CentOS] Rythmbox and MP3

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Sun Oct 11 09:35:18 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 06:22 +0100, Lucian @ lastdot.org wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 5:23 AM, Robert Spangler
> <mlists at zoominternet.net> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to get the 2 in the Subject line to work?  I have read
> > a lot about adding this or that repo but still no joy as usually deps are
> > missing. :(

 Personally I use rpmfusion repo which you can fine here

 http://rpmfusion.org/

 After you enable the repos for your system then as root run

 yum install gstreamer-plugins-bad gstreamer-plugins-ugly

 This will get you the codecs you need to play mp3's

--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org

CentOS - it's not just for servers ya know...