[CentOS] CentOS 5.4? anyone?

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Fri Oct 16 21:38:01 UTC 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Les Mikesell wrote:

> No one questions your effort on the technical side - or has a right to.
>  Why is it so hard to share what is going on?

I began publishing the pre-centos cAos (or fedora.us)
buildsystem in February 2002 under the GPL (then v2) and
updated it from time to time thereafter.  Buildsystem batons
have been handed around ever since, and each new person using
it and ones like it (inside and outside of CentOS) finds their
own way to distribution stabilization

It has been continuously available for anon FTP for those who
would read and follow along.  If a person wants push updates,
send me a diff or solution under a GPLv3+ to read

-- Russ herrold