[CentOS] [OT] DHCP auth&auth software

Jonathan Moore supermegatron at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:18:29 UTC 2009

---8<----
--->8----
> So what are my options?

Maybe a Network Access Control solution, either from a vendor such as Cisco
or a "roll your own" with something like <http://freenac.org>.

The theory would be that clients are granted restricted access, then some checks
are made, and only if they pass, are they given real access.  Wouldn't
be to hard
to use a name somewhere in there to track WHO and not only WHAT is connecting.

-jonathan