[CentOS] Caught between a Red Hat and a CentOS

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Oct 19 20:45:43 UTC 2009

>which is about as useful as Microsoft Windows support... is it broken?
>"reinstall windows"....

FFS, this attitude amongst opensource guys that MS is the devil and are
trying to murder your family or  sabotage your life is such BS.

Take the Tin Foil Hat off and settle down, MS support is easily on par w/
or *the* best support there is.

I maintain both Linux/Unix and Windows machines, and since high school days
I have been using PSS and there is nothing like it. They have have *ALWAYS*
fixed everything but one issue I have had, where that one issue I resolved
before them.

Spreading your FUD reflects on _you_ not MS.

I love Linux (and prefer to toil in this forest) but don't preach that anti-ms
crap, its utter malarkey.

Geesh...