[CentOS] 5.4 docs

Ron Loftin

reloftin at twcny.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 04:33:04 UTC 2009

First off, I'm glad that 5.4 is now available, and a big "Thank you" to
the development team for all of their hard work.

I have noticed that the docs for 5.4 appear to be accessible on the
CentOS Web site, but some of them seem to have some issues.  In the
"Technical Notes", everything after the first page of Chapter 1 gives a
404 error.  I've tried to send in a report with the contact form on the
Web site, but so far this situation has not changed.

Hopefully somebody on the team can look into this after a bit of rest
and recuperation from their efforts on our behalf.

Ron Loftin                      reloftin at twcny.rr.com

"God, root, what is difference ?"       Piter from UserFriendly