[CentOS] Missing yum-priorities in 5.4?

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Oct 22 12:04:05 UTC 2009

Behalf
>Of Morten Torstensen
>Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:37 PM
>To: CentOS mailing list
>Subject: [CentOS] Missing yum-priorities in 5.4?
>
>Is this missing on purpose? Function merged with another yum package?
>Or is it just missing as an oversight?

I just upgraded a few systems with v5.4, rebooted and then ran an update
again. The yum-priorities plugin is loaded and used with the regular "yum
update" command.

Or am *I* missing something here? I don't see anything wrong...

To the CentOS-devs I'd like to extend a great thank you. The v5.4 upgrade
went in w/o a hitch and seems to be working excellent.
--
/Sorin