[CentOS] Switch to measure traffic at IP level?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Fri Oct 23 16:07:16 UTC 2009

Matt:

> depending on what your using for virtualization, you might be able to pull
all
> of those stats with snmp on the host.

I am using KVM on CentOS 5.4

Let me know if you think it is possible to gather everything
I need at the host without requirining anything from the guests.

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.