[CentOS] Upgrading Centos 5.3 -> 5.4

Rohan Gilchrist rohan at gilchrist.me
Tue Oct 27 06:33:36 UTC 2009

Thanks Bart,

When I issue that command, I get the following:

 yum list device-mapper device-mapper-multipath device-mapper-event
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * addons: mirror.skiplink.com
 * base: centosv.centos.org
 * extras: mirror.newnanutilities.org
 * updates: mirror.ubiquityservers.com
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Installed Packages
device-mapper.i386

Rohan