[CentOS] Inquiry:How to make crontab job permanent even after server reboot?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:31:36 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for your reply . Can you please do me favor and let me
know where I have to check for the scripts that may wipe out these files on
reboot ? How can I check if /var/spool on transient storage ?
Please be informed that I have two CentOS servers , one is running CentOS
5.0 and the other is CentOS5.2 . For the CentOS5.2 , the cron job does not
disappear after server reboot but for the 5.0 one it does . Can you please
let me know what is wrong here ?
Thank you in advance