[CentOS] vnc for non-root

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Oct 28 13:04:08 UTC 2009

Ken:

You can set the machine up to use VNC for the
console.

Then, give the person a normal login which they will
use to login to the machine from the console interface.
Basically, it will be just like they are sitting at
the machine a logging in with a user account.

I would also require the VNC to be tunneled through
SSH for encryption since VNC does not do that internally.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
CentOS 5.4 KVM VPS $55/mo, no setup fee, no contract, dedicated 64bit CPU