[CentOS] Cacti Installation on CentOS 5

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Thu Sep 3 12:07:31 UTC 2009

It seems that there is a bug in cacti for centos x64 - version 0.8.7e

I have commented out line 41 in /var/www/cacti/lib/database.php which
solves the problem (with the limitation of using the default MySQL port
every time)

How can I report this so that others can recreate it. This happened on a
production server, so I'm well, pretty pissed off actually! But
hopefully sharing this info will help in the future

Guys: