[CentOS] using CentOS as an iSCSI server?

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Sep 8 00:12:55 UTC 2009

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>> Did you install your iet from rpms or something then?
>>

> No, but it looks like Ross Walker has created an updated spec
> in the source. It's the *only* thing I don't use am rpm for as
> there isn't anyone with an updated repo, I think atrpms is behind
> but I haven't checked recently.

It appears that the Technology Preview has now moved to become a Product
Enhancement from the link Ralph posted:

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2009-0099.html

Maybe that takes away some of the manual stuff. Joseph vouches for IET's
stability. Has anybody given tgt a run and can comment on tgt's
performance and stability?