[CentOS] getting ftp log reports

Dave dave.mehler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:22:40 UTC 2009

Hi,
	Thanks. I've installed logwatch. It definitely looks like what i'm
looking for. I've got a question on customizations, point of confusion
actually.
	In /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf are the default configs, nothing
is in /usr/share/logwatch/dist.conf, and nothing in /etc/logwatch in terms
of configs. Do i make changes to /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/* files or
copy them to their equivalent name place in /etc/logwatch and edit making
changes to those?
	Thanks much.
Dave